Posts Tagged ‘Bathroom’
There are so many types of bathtubs, the choices can be overwhelming. There are bathtubs for every function and interior design, so you can narrow down what you’re looking for and not find yourself with too many choices with no idea about what will work for you. Here are the bathtub basics for you:
1. Freestanding bathtubs – This style of bathtub is one that stands independently in your bathroom, and is not built into any of the walls. These free standing bathtubs tend to take up the most floor space, so you usually need to have a fairly large bathroom to accommodate the size of these bathtubs. Because of their size, they often tend to be the focal point of your bathroom, and if you pick a beautiful freestanding bathtub, you can design the whole bathroom around it.
2. Built in bathtubs – These tubs are usually built into the side of a wall or into a corner to maximize space in a bathroom. If you have a smaller bathroom, then this type of bathtub would be a good choice for you, and depending on your floor plan, you can pick the built-in model that will work in your bathroom. You can find built in tubs in many different styles and in almost every color you can imagine.
3. Whirlpool bathtubs -You can find whirlpool bathtubs in built in or freestanding designs because manufacturers know that these tubs are in demand. Adding massage jets is a very popular and luxurious trend in the bath world, if you are going to the trouble of remodeling your bathroom; don’t be shy about asking for this upgrade, because a whirlpool tub will make bathing a luxurious experience for your everyday.
So for your dream unique bathroom, come on and find the right bathtub for yourself.
The black vanity complement the rest of the room by adding a touch of style and drama. Whether you are designing an antique, traditional, modern, or contemporary bathroom, a black vanity acts as the final piece of the puzzle.
It is known to all that single sink vanities are no longer bland, dull, and unexciting. Rather, a single sink in your bathroom might be the perfect way for you to save space, remain organized, and own a practical piece of bathroom furniture. With correct choice of black vanity you can create that unostentatious effect for your black single vanity.
Speaking about them the first vanity which is uniquely defined is given by 24″ black finish single bathroom vanity with dimensions 24″w x 23.75″d x 35.5″h whose outer counter top is carved with marble of granite. Besides the other features include 17″ full size porcelain sink, solid grade a wood, countertop has 3 pre-drilled holes (8″ spread) along with sealed natural stone counters which prevent watermarks and stains. The next black vanity which surfaces various other vanities is 60″ black single bathroom vanity with dimensions 60″w x 23.75″d x 35.5″h with key features like kiln-dried hardwoods along with sealed cabinets finish which prevents peeling and cracking.
If you are looking for more space, then you are in need of a double sink vanity. A double sink bathroom vanity will give both of you the space that you desire. There are many other advantages in installing a double sink bathroom vanity because they can work in many different bathrooms and with all different styles of homes. A typical black double vanity not only provides homeowners with two sinks, but most everything else is also doubled. Matching sinks, counter tops, and cabinets are all standard features on a double sink vanity.
All of this extra cabinet and counter top space means that you can more easily find a spot for your toothbrush, hair spray, and other toiletry items. Strolling ourselves from the list of black vanity under this tag is 60″ black double bathroom vanity with dimensions 60″w x 23.75″d x 35.5″h with counter top made of marble or granite and the wood being solid oak with black rub finish and porcelain carved sink. Talking about the uniqueness of the black vanity, the larger sizes are perfect for the master bath. The 71″ black bathroom vanity with dimensions 71″w x 17.75″d x 23.25″h whose counter top is carved with high grade acrylic and espresso finish makes a great match.
It is not at all necessary to upgrade your bathrooms with a complete black vanity. Many vanities can be painted lightly in black and contrasted with white or clear handles that brighten the room up a little bit. There are other ways in which you can add some color to a bathroom with a black vanity such as using stylish tiling techniques, adding large bathroom mirrors, painting the walls cream, white, or yellow, or installing a bathroom window. A black vanity is capable of working itself into any style and any bathroom.
The colors and decor in red are hot. It is warm, bright tone, in contrast to many others, causing a very attractive cosmetic result. We can combine it with black, white, blue, gray and yellow, to achieve harmonic effects while striking.
For this color predominates in an environment, we can use for furniture, walls, carpets, curtains and other highlights.
Choose colors and decor in red:
For dining, choose colors and decor in red, is very common, and is present in the dishes, linens, it enhances a meal. Also found in kitchens, accessories, tiles, countertops, drapes, etc.
The primary color is red, warm and full of energy, always cause visual impact, and it is exhilarating.
It combines perfectly with the furniture materials such as metal and wood, is widely used in upholstery, flooring, etc.
Today also begins to be used in bedrooms, where until his exile, by disrupting energy characteristics rest. But because of its association with love, passion and vitality, is being incorporated into the decoration of rooms, to give them a romantic atmosphere.
Red is ideal to break the monotony of the environment or to give them momentum. It is ideal to contrast with dark colors and ease the sense of burden they produce. It is widely used in traffic areas such as corridors, foyers, to cause a sensation of movement.
It is an intense color that means passion, love, but can also trigger impulses, including violence. Therefore, it will use in specific items, to add dynamism or break the monotony.
If we use it as an actor, for example walls, we must balance it with the rest of the decor, not to be overwhelming. It is preferable to use a single wall and counteract the other. We can also combine it with white pavements. Used in checkered red is suitable for bathroom floors, kitchens and corridors.
In children’s bedrooms, the details in red are well suited to bring joy and energy, especially in the corner for the games.
In our household accidents may occur and therefore it is good to prevent them. It is necessary that we look after our family (especially the elderly and children). With that goal will give you some tips to know what precautions we should take in order to live in a safe home.
First floors should have a non-slip surface. If you want to use these large carpets should be fastened to the floor. In addition, make sure you have adequate lighting in all rooms. Watchmen placed to achieve a clear vision and no need to turn the main lights in the middle of the night.
If you live with people too old must include rails for the toilet and bathtub. Then they can stand and sit without any problems. Furthermore, in the bathtub placed a rubber mat (and warn slips).
Check all electrical appliances at home and only use cables and wires with insulating cover. We’ve already warned about the special attention that we have with electricity in the home areas in which water circulates, for example, in the bathroom. The most important thing is to remember that you must keep electrical appliances distant sinks and bathtubs.
Phones available in areas within easy reach and next to them saves a list of emergency numbers. A practical option for any problem is to have a cordless phone that can transports around the house.
In addition, immediately repair any loose tile home. Install railings at the entrance that support and balance (also requires a good lighting). So you can move with confidence when you get home in the middle of the night.
When renovating our home decor we find that we have corners or small spaces that we overlook or do not know how to handle. To clothe and provide the utility of these places we can turn to a series of basic decorative strategies. These tricks also serve us to renew without having to redecorate rooms.
Some tips to renovate parts of the home:
• Create a reading corner: if the space permits, leave a small corner next to a window or well lit area, for use as a reading area, enough that we can place a chair, a table and lamp.
• Seats in the corners: These furniture corners assure us a significant number of seats. They can also designate areas and distribute the lounge areas.
• A quick way to change the look of the bedroom is to change the pillowcases. We will use bright colors and designs that break the routine.
• A library and multipurpose easy: use an aluminum ladder, which will support the wall next to the reading corner, for putting on shelves for books for everyday use.
• Family Memories framed: framed drawings of children, family photographs and striking frames arranged in a special place in the room, lobby or hallway.
• A kitchen timer: a kitchen timer colorful or original design is ideal for renewing the look of our kitchen.
• accommodate cookware in porcelain jars on the counter is an attractive detail that renews the appearance of the kitchen without making any changes.
• New Knobs for doors: our furniture can be renewed simply by changing the handles of doors and drawers, for some very striking new shooters.
• White walls monotonous: when we have a bland room with whitewashed walls, we can give a little life by painting the doors of a tone color plate.
• A corner perfumed toilet in a corner or a free corner of the bathroom, can be used to place a glass container with soaps wrapped in tulle, which will act as a sachet.
• Sofa dull: to give life to our old couch, put a few cushions with colorful eye-catching designs, oriental designs such as embroidery.
• Bed sophisticated: to give an exotic touch to the bed, hangs a hook or bar on the roof, just above the headboard of the bed and we’ll hang a lightweight fabric (tulle, chiffon, silk) to fall to the sides of the bed. We’ll tie both sides with foil tape.
• Replace appliances: to give a touch of color to the kitchen, we can replace old appliances with other red, blue or other similar color.
• To renew an old library, we can paint the shelves with bright colors, all different.
• Baskets for all: for storing magazines, newspapers or tissue, we place a high basket by the sofa.
• Borders of paper, these borders are ideal to enhance the walls. We can also use them to decorate the doors of closets.